Clinical Medical Education
Graduate Medical Education
Continuing Medical Education
CME Conference Management
How to use this form:
1. You can type the name of the speaker into the box titled "Enter Last Name to Search for a Speaker" in the lower left corner.
Alternately, you can use the specialty dropdown menu - also located in the lower left corner.
A third option is to enter keywords into the keyword fields in the lower right corner.
2. After entering information into the field, click on the yellow "Click here to search" button underneath. The search results will appear underneath the button.
3. In the results list, click "Select" next to the names of the people that you are interested in requesting as speakers.
4. Once you have your list of potential speakers, click the yellow "Request Selected Speakers" button to the left directly below these instructions.
5. Complete the form that appears with your relevant information and click the yellow "Submit Speaker Request" underneath it.
6. Ochsner's Continuing Education Department only provides speakers for events that grant C.M.E. credits
Select by Name or Specialty
Enter Last Name to Search for a Speaker
Select a Specialty to Search for a Speaker
Bone Marrow Transplant
Colon & Rectal Surgery
Emergency Medicine; Pediatrics
Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Phsyician Emergency Medicine
Physical Medicine & Rehab
Speech Language Pathology
Select by Topic
Enter up to 3 key words to search topics. Enter 1 word in each box.
Key word 1
Key word 2
Key word 3
If you have any questions about your Speaker Request or need more information please contact our Department of Continuing Medical Education at (504) 842-3702 or send e-mail to CME@ochsner.org.